Roseburg Area Chamber of Commerce Membership Application
Thank you for your interest in the Roseburg Area Chamber of Commerce one of the largest advocates for business in Douglas County! Please click below to download the application and mail with a check or credit card information to PO Box 1026, Roseburg, OR 97470. You may also stop by in person with the application and check at 410 SE Spruce St., Roseburg, OR 97470. If you have any questions or need assistance please call (541) 672-2648 ext. 23. Online form and payment system coming soon.
- Membership organizations are listed alphabetically and categorically on the web site and in the Community Profile and Business Directory.
- Membership is based on number of employees (see chart on back). Two half-time employees equal one full-time employee.
- Members receive one category title; additional categories are $25 each.
- All memberships shall be continuous unless canceled (A) in writing by the member, (B) by the Chamber for non–payment of dues after 90 days or (C) for non-compliance with the Chamber policies or conduct unbecoming per Article II, Section 4 of the Chamber bylaws.
- Membership dues investment is non–refundable.
- Membership has voting privileges. Please indicate who your voting representative will be. If you would like another person listed as main contact for the company in publications, please indicate under Publication Contact.
- Membership is not valid until approved by the Chamber Board of Directors.
- 90% of membership dues are deductible as an ordinary and necessary business expense. The 10% used for government affairs and lobbying expenses is not deductible. Dues paid to the Chamber are not a charitable tax deduction for federal tax purposes.
- A Chamber Associate is not affiliated with any business or organization, does not have voting rights, cannot serve on the Board of Directors or take advantage of other business member opportunities as set forth in the Chamber’s Policies and Procedures.
- Payment is due in full upon receipt of annual billing statement and is considered past due if payment is not received within 30 days. Partial payments will not be accepted.
- Political campaign committees are not eligible for application to membership with the Chamber.
- A trade association or community organization membership covers only that association or organization and their employees, not members of the association or organization.